Holy Talent respects your privacy and we acknowledge that you have certain rights relating to the personal information we collect, use, store and disclose about you.
Holy Talent supports the National Privacy Principles, and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of the law. We will treat all personal information provided to us with respect and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is correct, secure, and protected from unauthorised use. You have the right to access the non-employment information we hold and request a change to that information.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Holy Talent will only collect information that is necessary for the purposes for which it is provided. Unless consent has been specifically obtained we will not collect (or use) information that has no bearing on the process of obtaining employment.
- In other circumstances we may collect data for statistical purposes, however only aggregate data will be used or released to third parties, which cannot identify you.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- When we obtain personal information we will not disclose it to a third party without your consent, either verbal or written.
- Prior to forwarding your resume to a potential employer, we will ensure that you have agreed to the release of that information.
- We will not discuss personal details or sensitive information with any party unless it is directly required for the completion of services. (e.g. job placement, diversity goals or workers’ compensation)
- When conducting reference checks, Holy Talent will only release information that is necessary to obtain a reference.
- Data Quality and Accuracy
- We will ensure that the information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date, by allowing you, wherever possible, to access the details and request changes.
- Prior to releasing your information to potential employers we will confirm that the details are current and correct.
- Data Security
- Protocols are in place to restrict access to personal information held both on computer and in writing. Personal details may be stored in a database, on our network, or manually in files within our branches.
- Access to records will only be available to Holy Talent’ employees who need to know or require access to your information to assist in servicing your employment needs.
- Individual Access to Records and Correction
- Holy Talent reserves the right to charge a fee for all data retrieval, copies, amendments and specialist feedback.
- An identifier is a number issued by a Government agency. We will not adopt, use or disclose your identifier.
- Transborder Data Flows
- We will not transfer personal information to another party in another country without consent and only for the benefit of the individual.
- Sensitive Information
- Sensitive information is information, which details a person’s political or religious beliefs, medical details, ethnic origin, health or disability. Holy Talent may from time to time need to collect certain types of sensitive information as part of the selection process. We will not collect sensitive information where it is not relevant to the position and we will not release it to third parties unless applicants have given their consent.
- Sensitive information may need to be obtained in the following circumstances:
- Where the potential employer requires a pre-employment medical assessment
- In the case of targeted recruitment campaigns, such as diversity programs, where we may need to identify applicants from certain backgrounds or with disabilities
- Date of birth for superannuation
- Union deductions and workplace adjustments
Where sensitive information is required, the candidate will be advised of the need to collect such information in advance and only disclosed where necessary.
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, correction or to lodge a complaint you should contact our Privacy Officer:
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 7225
Brisbane QLD 4169
SHORTLISTING PACKAGES - RECRUITMENT SERVICES - HR CONSULTING